Diversity Cultivates Innovation
At Human Inc, we welcome a tribe with diverse personal and professional backgrounds. Currently our Tribe hosts humans from different nationalities. We believe that this diversity ignites our fuel for innovation. Every individual has their own story and therefore contributes massively to our mission to humanise businesses. Our organisation is committed to embrace diversity and we aim to provide opportunities for the Tribe to achieve their full potential, both as an individual and through teams. To get through our door, you just need to be your unique self.
JOIN THE TRIBE
If you’re interested in being a part of our Human Tribe, please fill in this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Catch you later, alligator!
GROW WITH US!
Senior Consultants at Human Inc lead various client-facing projects in the field of advisory and learning and development. There are three primary responsibilities:
1. Contribute to business growth
through Business Development
2. Manage client relationships and consult on their challenges
3. Facilitate learning projects and provide framework for content development
As a Human Inc consultant you would have two main responsibilities:
1. Consult clients on their challenges and facilitate learning and Grow the business through Business Development.
2. Your role here at Human Inc would allow you to take on challenges that will enable constant growth and self development.
Associate Consultants at Human Inc support various client-facing projects in the field of advisory and learning and development. There are two primary responsibilities:
1. Support in research for content or product development
2. Research on client or participant needs and support delivery preparation (includes internal
project management and experience designing)
The Operations Associate at Human Inc carries a key administrative role to ensure the smooth running of operations and corporate services. There are two primary responsibilities:
1. Support the documentation requirements for sales, projects and business development
2. Manage the office space and facilities e.g. assets, messenger services and record archives
Are you eager to begin your career, but are not amused with the idea of sitting in an office all day or having a job without important responsibilities or satisfaction.
Flexibility in determining the route of your internship based on your interest/experience.
JOINS US AT HUMAN INC!